Thursday 30 June 2011

St Catherine's church in Abercrombie Square


Garden in Abercrombie Square


Dear Liverpool historic society,

I am trying to find photographs of St Catherine's church in Abercrombie Square. Where my mother and father were married in 1925. The only photograph i have of their wedding is looking from the church steps towards the couple and best man with the square in the background. I presume that taking pictures was quite expensive in those days and probably my parents didn't have much money anyway to have lots of them taken.

I would be grateful if you could find external and internal photo's of the actual church.

Many thanks Neil Prendergast

1 comment:

  1. Dear Neil,

    please find the attached photo.

    Regards

    Rob Ainsworth

    Web Administrator
    Liverpool History Society

    ReplyDelete