Wednesday 11 May 2011

Robert Clarke master of the Eliza Liddel

Hi and greetings from New Zealand.
I am trying to get information re Robert Clarke who was master of the Eliza Liddell [ J Cunard and Co ] which sailed from Liverpool to Sligo Ireland to Port Caraquet Canada. My interest is in the ships history also her master as he was an ancestor of mine.
If only I was back home in Liverpool to do this research for myself and not have to bother other people.
If you cannot help me, maybe you could point me to what direction to take.
Thank you for taking time to read this email and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Joyce Hitchlock

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir:

    When searching for my John Boyle in New Brunswick, Canada, your site came up with an inquiry from Joyce Hitchlock on 5/11/11. She was inquiring about Robert Clarke, Master of the Eliza Liddel.

    My relative is a descendant of the Boyles who came over on the Eliza Liddel and I could put her in touch with some people who might help her with her research if she wishes to contact me.

    Thank you,
    Joan Sprangel

    j.sprangel_120ny(AT)verizon.net

    ReplyDelete